The Crown 2015 dates are now confirmed!!!
Mark your calendars for 18th, 19th and 20th April 2015!
Theatrical, Recreational & Medallist – Saturday, 18th April 2015
DanceSport and Theatrical & Street Dance – Sunday, 19th April 2015
Pro-Am – Monday, 20th April 2015
There will be:
– “International” and D.S.A. National Dancesport Championship
– “Grades and Recreational events”
– “International” Australian Theatre Dance and Street /Hip Hop Championship
– “International” Pro- Am and Teacher or Coach with Student, Championship
– Events for non registered competitors -school teams – medal levels- solos -couples- Salsa- Argentine Tango etc.
– Selections for World Championships in some styles
Remind your friends and fellow competitors! The syllabus will be coming soon.
– FATD – IDO – ATDA – CIDA –
As with every year, the Crown International Dance Festival will be held at the Crown Palladium, Australia’s best and most celebrated venue, with all the glitz and glamour you look forward to every year.
Don’t forget to dress to impress at the ONE dance event you can’t afford to miss in 2015!